A dream date is every girl’s fantasy since adolescence. Yes there is always a checklist in mind of do’s and don’ts from both sides. Your first date is, ought to be hard, you will be nervous, with all the chemical reactions going in your mind. There are certain points to be kept in mind before you jump instantaneously from the first proposal of dating.
- Keep your responses checked/crisp: Say suppose, he asks, “will you come on a date with me”? Yes, I will. When are you free or where shall we meet? You should reply, “You just text me the time and place” I will be there. Don’t just say yes and then leave everything on chance. Sometimes it’s better to buy time and let the guy chase. It increases the passion to achieve.
- Restrain from your anxiety pangs: you are t be anxious, with thousands of doubts. But this is not the time to let that tidal wave spoil your castle of dreams. Meticulous planning will ensure better confidence level. Most important do not get anxious in front of him and speak out of context.
- Be on time: After a lot of chasing and planning your guy would not want you to be super late for date. Being late by 10-15 minutes is fine but more than this i not good for the date in general. You also lose out time to spend together if you reach late.
- Be the ice breaker: Any date would turn hollow, if the women don’t show any interest. You ought to ask, probe and answer to let the ball rolling. Long silences and running out of topics to converse is a bad sign for any date. Men like chatting up with women, who are intelligent.
Chatting makes a lot of things easier and understandable.
- Ex in conversation: While talking bringing your ex in talks is a real dampener. Absolutely no one wants to know about your ex in his/her first date. Avoid this topic on all costs. Bringing skeletons from the closet can have dire consequences.
- Switch off the mobile: Checking your mobile often, shows lack of interest. Where is the time to be busy with gadgets and you can inform your family and friends to not call/text for some time?
- Show your positives: No one wants to date a crib-pot, pessimist or fault finder. Show your best version, it will do you own well, raise self-esteem, positive date, well spent evening, looking forward to meeting again.
- Stop being judgemental: a critical analysis of you, date, time spent, ambiance, music, food, drink, conversation, or just about anything is avoidable. Nothing comes with perfection, you are ought to make things perfect.
Proceed towards your date with an open mind. No hang-ups, no over-expectations, no overdoing, no over drinking and no to almost everything which you think can be annoying. After meeting in 15 minutes, you know where the evening is heading to.