YouTube is the second largest website. The number of monthly visitors on YouTube is about 23 billion
You can also download YouTube videos with the help of some tools. After which you can watch YouTube videos offline or save them.
How to Download YouTube Videos for Free Without Downloading Software
If you do not want to download YouTube videos for free and do not want to download any third party software, then here we are sharing some special tips for you. All you have to do is use a web browser for this.
There are many websites on the Internet where you can paste the URL of a YouTube video and then click on the resolution to download it. One of these websites is Savefrom.net. And videos can be downloaded in bulk from the YouTubePlaylist.cc website.
However, these websites have their flaws. Sometimes such sites are closed due to being illegal. At the same time, sometimes they redirect to other sites which may be unsafe for you. For this, it is important to have a good antivirus program in your device.
How to Download YouTube Videos in Bulk
To download YouTube videos in bulk on PC, you will take the help of 4K Video Downloader. Follow the steps given below…
- Install 4K Video Downloader on computer.
- Now open any youtube channel. and copy the link.
- Paste the copied link in 4K Video Downloader. Here you will see the tab of Download Playlist, click on it.
- After this, choose the format according to you and download the video.
- With the help of this software, videos of other platforms like Facebook and Dailymotion can also be downloaded.